Business & Personal Insurance

Business Insurance:

Property Damage

Property Damage covers accidental loss, damage or destruction to specified property such as your buildings and their contents, (including stock, plant and machinery, electronic equipment, money, glass, and documents) whilst on the premises or in transit.

Consequential Loss

Consequential Loss covers your loss of profits or revenue (and continuing fixed expenses) suffered due to the interruption of your business operations whilst the damaged property is being repaired or replaced following an insured event or disaster.

Loss or Damage

Loss or damage to your property resulting from theft or criminal activity by employees or others.

Public Liability

Public Liability covers you against sums you become legally liable to pay as damages, together with your legal costs and expenses relating to an injury to any person or accidental loss or damage to their property.

Worldwide All Risks

Worldwide All Risks covers your specified items against accident or misfortune not otherwise excluded.


Motor cover protection against loss, damage or liability is offered as in three variants: Third party only; Third party, fire, and theft; Comprehensive.

Personal Accident

Personal Accident will compensate you if you, or an insured employee, are disabled or killed in an accident – regardless of whether it happens at work or not. It will also pay for medical expenses as a result of an accident.

Personal Insurance:

House Contents

House Contents insurance typically includes insurance cover for the home content of residential dwellings, the home content insures house items against perils such as fire, lightning, storm, water, hail and theft. House Contents insurance is a policy that covers a home, its home contents and culpability. Every house holder by law has to have this insurance in the correct coverage amount. Minimum insurance will result in a loss when tragedy strikes, as only minimum will be paid out. Work with a certified insurance representative to ensure you are never in a bad circumstance and have your home items insured for more than enough.


Motor insurance covers your private motor vehicle for losses primarily due to accident or theft. In addition, comprehensive Motor Insurance can cover losses due to fire and explosion, natural elements or an act of God such as hail and floods as well as damage to the vehicle’s glass.


Building insurance cover residential dwellings, building insurance insures against perils such as fire, lightning, storm, wind, water and hail.

Personal All Risk

This section provides comprehensive cover for personal belongings which is normally taken out of the home. Some items must be specified, other items enjoy cover when the section clothing and personal effects is taken out. All risks are covered except for the exclusions noted on the policies.


We’ll insure your watercraft against loss or damage, including cover for sinking or collision and the medical expenses of passengers. We offer comprehensive insurance for motorboats, ski boats, jet-ski’s or wet bikes including the standard fittings and accessories normally sold with watercraft.

    Short Term Trust Brokers is an independent Short-Term Insurance administrator who specialises in Short-Term Insurance with various reputable insurance companies who are identified as some of the top insurance companies in South Africa.


    Erf 217, Unit 8, C/o Frikkie Meyer Boulevard & Barrage Road, Vanderbijlpark, 1911


    016 931 2686